Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First sub £20k 981

:cloud9:

It's getting closer :D .. me looks at remortgaging the house .. wife grabs me by the throat .. perhaps not that close just yet !

seems a bargain to me ... 63k and a manual .. but then im biased !

Its in Yorkshire..all bets are off! :mrgreen: :wack: :floor:

kas750 said:
Its in Yorkshire..all bets are off! :mrgreen: :wack: :floor:

:pc: Hey! :hand: I resemble that comment. :floor:

Looks a tempting buy indeed. Dual climate and heated seats :thumb:

Were I not balls deep into a pair of Porsche I'd be interested. If she shaved a bit off :hand:

Boxster

It's funny but this made me think about buying my 987 boxster back in 2007. The car trade was in melt down and I bought a 25 month old boxster for £20500 which had been a near £40k motor new!
The motor trade now seems to be in an almost similar position but you only get a 7 year old boxster for your 20 bags when the new price isn't that different!

OK THIS is not the magical 20 bags but it's not far away for folding and very well specc'd. Sounds like a ex 911v car :dont know:

Nice car for the money

So much car for the money :thumb:

FZP said:
So much car for the money :thumb:

May be a few more around very soon.......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back