Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 996 18 wheels with tyres, Sport Design

pye21

I'm looking for a set of 996 narrow body wheels, Sport Design preferred, with tyres. I'm open to various designs but need to have a matching set of tyres with decent grad depth. I'm not really looking for anything that needs a refurb, but would consider it if the price reflects it.

Cash waiting and willing to collect.

I'm based in the North West, but working in Guildford 3 days a week, so travel the length of the country.

Have Sport Designs 18 7.5 & 10J want Turbo 1 Hollows

Hi

I have a lovely set of Exel refurbished Sport Designs with Michelin PS4's all immaculate. 18 inch 7.5J ET50 10J ET65 on a narrow body 996.1

I would like to swap/exchange do deal for a set of Turbo 1 Technology Hollow spokes same wheel sizes as above. With/without tyres.

Not sure of this helps but thought I'd post here in case you happen to have the hollow spokes?

Based in Leicestershire.

Cheers

996Rocks

Hi,

I have a set of genuine GT3 fitment 8" and 10" sport designs with excellent Pirelli zero Rossos all round. Superb condition. Pm me if interested

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back