Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any knowledge of this one?

No idea on it, and I doubt your going to get the previous owners comments so probably wise to ask for comments from within this forum, I'd personally love to speak to the owner and find out as much as I could on a car like this particularly one that's been owned for so long by the same owner.

There must be accompanying paperwork 8" thick ! Not to mention all the old tax discs !

It states in the advert that it would be difficult to find one as good, it doesn't say it's impossible as they are out there, But on the face of it it looks an honest straight up and down car, you could do with finding out if the person named on the log book is actually the person selling the car ? Ask for service history and go see it, I wouldn't start talking price until your there face to face and actually had eyes on, price wise I haven't got a clue, I looked at one in 2012 that was £9K, The guy who bought that one sold it recently for £45K so it's about there, his was red !

Good luck and please keep us posted 👍

Thanks for your reply.

I'm about 400 miles from the car, so have done it all the wrong way round, and agreed on a price subject to inspection :D

Still in discussion with the seller at present, so we'll see how it goes.

Looks tidy. If you get that warm fuzzy feeling having spoken to the owner then it's worth an inspection.

In some cases long term ownership is not always good as sometimes they will delay/put off doing stuff due to annual low miles etc. :nooo:

Not sure if this is the original seller or a flipper,however this car was up for sale at £35k a couple of weeks ago on car and classic .

I very much doubt its the same car, it's been for sale for quite a few weeks, but not at £35k, Ive been watching it for a while.
There was another similar one, can't remember where though.

Current seller has only had it for about 16 months, but not a few weeks, v5 and all the rest matches his address.

Also, the add you mention does not show on Cazana, but it does show the add when he bought it last year, asking price then was over £50k.

Market has certainly dropped a bit.

you could be right just seems a coincidence an 89 grey 3.2 this was the advert number on carandclassic as I sent it to a mate c1160617

either way it looks a nice car

Zingari said:
Looks tidy. If you get that warm fuzzy feeling having spoken to the owner then it's worth an inspection.

In some cases long term ownership is not always good as sometimes they will delay/put off doing stuff due to annual low miles etc. :nooo:

Yes, I know what you mean, I've also been disappointed in the past looking at long term one owner cars from other makes, I think some people just keep them until they are requiring a lot of work then move on.

Well, I picked it up yesterday, was a very long drive home, but very much worth it.

Will try and get some photos over the weekend.

:thumb:

:popcorn:

Zingari said:
:thumb:

:popcorn:

Cheers, very happy with it.

Should've done it long ago, but pleased to have finally gotten hold of one.

Thats a gorgeous looking car. It must be quite rare in that colour. Congratulations

Re: 3.2

stichill99 said:
Thats a gorgeous looking car. It must be quite rare in that colour. Congratulations

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back