Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

service book is full - can I get a new one?

markg59

Silverstone
The car is just about 30 years old and the service book is now full - just had the last slot stamped. Is it possible to get another book and start again? Seems a pity not to keep a complete history in one place and have to have some future keeper wade through paperwork.

Mark

My 993 service book is now full. Have ordered a new one from Precision but it is on back order and about £45, so I imagine the same or better applies to a 964?

Ordered one from my local OPC, picked it up last weekend - £48 all in.

Is it a spiral bound one like the original or more generic :dont know:

I need one as well but the last time I went down this route I'm sure they were only c£20

Zingari said:
Is it a spiral bound one like the original or more generic :dont know:

I need one as well but the last time I went down this route I'm sure they were only c£20

Looks to be identical to the existing book - including the spiral. On the vehicle identification page it simply has "replacement" stamped on it and the inside back cover says "Reprinted in Germany 9/2014".

It was £44.90 - PCGB discount + vat, so £48.60.

Mark

I have one on order with my local OPC too.
I was told it could take up to six months as they get them produced in Germany in batches when there are enough orders to justify a print run.

AtariBoy said:
I have one on order with my local OPC too.
I was told it could take up to six months as they get them produced in Germany in batches when there are enough orders to justify a print run.

Strange, as I said, mine took about 2 weeks from Newcastle OPC.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back