Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: 997 TURBO MANUAL/PDK

Mhickling

As per title, under 70k miles and up to £50k to spend.

Would prefer a car with a few modifications.

:welcome: to 911uk

Why are you particularly looking for a 997.1 when your budget will comfortably get you into a Gen2 car with mileage well under what you've specified. :?:

T8 said:

Why are you particularly looking for a 997.1 when your budget will comfortably get you into a Gen2 car with mileage well under what you've specified. :?:

I would be open to gen 2's aswell i suppose 😂

T8 said:

I should also have added I'm after a turbo

Thanks for all the responses, I purchased a 997.2 Turbo PDK in the end, collect on Tuesday :D

Mhickling said:
Thanks for all the responses, I purchased a 997.2 Turbo PDK in the end, collect on Tuesday :D

Boom bargain for 50 k :grin:

Mhickling said:

Guess your budget went up then, unless it was driven to within an inch of it life.

isysman said:
Mhickling said:

Guess your budget went up then, unless it was driven to within an inch of it life.

Haha yeah budget went up a little as it had all the right bits, ceramics carbon buckets etc :bandit:

Mhickling said:
Haha yeah budget went up a little as it had all the right bits, ceramics carbon buckets etc

"a little" .......... yeah I bet :floor:

Congratulations. :thumb: Looking forward to more details and pics.

Is it the cheap Macadamia one on EBay?

kozzi said:
Is it the cheap Macadamia one on EBay?

Nope, I'll get some more photos tomorrow when it's light 👌

Attachments

• received_514339252478499_133.jpeg
    received_514339252478499_133.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 4,752
Looks lovely. I think RPM technik had a 997 PDK with the bucket seats and ceramics for in the £50's. That car looked very special if it is the one you bought.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back