Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 996 mobile service?

Stacey Meredith

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I have a Porsche 911 2004 and I'm in desperate need of having it serviced. Unfortunately due to my busy schedule with work I don't have time to wait around also I need my car to get to and from work. :dont know: I have heard things about mobile mechanics that come to you and can service your car there and then but I'm a bit sceptical about this as i don't know how good these guys are? If anyone could help me i would appreciate it every mobile mechanic i have rang to get a quote tell me they do not work on Porsches and would not be willing to accept the job?! :x Im going to end up pulling my hair out! :floor: Please someone help me I'm not to good when it comes to things like this. Thank you in advance.

Hi Stacey

:welcome: to 911uk

There are plenty of mobile mechanics out there but they tend to have a certain patch that they cover.

Whereabouts are you based :?:

Its also obligatory for new members to put a photo of them and their car up. :wack:

Can you not take it to your local Porsche dealer and get a courtesy car? :dont know:

Stacey , if you are central south coast I can give you the number of the mobile tech we use down this area. :thumb:

Hey, thank you all for the quick responses! I am located in London so the closer to me the better! :lol: Unfortunately i don't really want to pay Porsche prices on the car, i know i probably should but it kills me seeing the price difference :dont know:. Hope you all can help thank you!

Hi, and welcome to 911uk.

Whereabouts in London?
https://www.portiacraft.com are based just off Mill Hill Circus.
Worth having a chat with them to see if they can accommodate you in some way.

:welcome:

Most places will pick your car up and give you a courtesy car too.

And as Alex says, pic(s) please :wink:

:thumb:

Hey, thank you all for the replies! Sorry for the lateness, I think I may have found a business that can help me, I rang them yesterday and we arranged a booking for tomorrow hopefully they are okay and have some sort of professionalism about them :roll: I will let you know how I get on and keep you all posted thanks! :thumb:

Hey there! Sorry all i forgot to reply work life kind of carry me away :pc:
I finally got someone out that serviced my Porsche! The company I used was AMSMobile, these guys were absolutely amazing! They really knew there stuff and fitted me in very quickly! The professionalism was second to none! Amazing service there website is www.amsmobile.co.uk. I really can not recommend them enough! Thank you all for your help aswell. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back