Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amethyst 993 Carrera

T8

Super Moderator
I had breakfast with the owner of this beauty today.

Is it as rare as I thought. :?:

I can't recall seeing another Amethyst Carrera in the UK.

Great meeting this morning, that is one special car and colour looks ace.

That said guards red on a turbo holy cow looks good!

Absolutely love that!

Beautiful car. Definitely brought out some sunshine on a chilly Sunday morning. It was great meeting all of you.
Thank you T8 for organising.

I did some research earlier on in the year and think it's possibly the only Amethyst 993 in the UK. There's a few 964s knocking around but I'm yet to see evidence of another 993 in that colour.

Perhaps I need to go to specsavers but it doesn't look wildly different to Arena red, which I've always liked.

Robertb said:
Perhaps I need to go to specsavers but it doesn't look wildly different to Arena red, which I've always liked.

Trust me. I'm a big Arena fan and it's way different.

If you're looking on an HHT it may look similar but on a PC screen even my poor photography skills show it as quite unique.

He needs my Cayenne as a daily....
axcZ6V4.jpg

T8 said:
Robertb said:

Trust me. I'm a big Arena fan and it's way different.

This. I'm Arena fan too.

Amethyst is a great colour; dark purple hue (Cayenne above) like VW Blackberry. Arena is more like maroon.

Love that 993 in Amethyst but then 993s look good in almost any colour.

My friend's 968 CS in Amethyst:
pUewvQm.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back