Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SJW5C

:eek:

Wow, that's cheap :hand:

That's reg transfers value and it will give you lot something to talk about by the looks of things. :roll:

£4K?? What does it mean?

Yeah but those dealers smoke meth by all accounts when pricing up

I'd sooner spend £4k on meth :bandit:

:grin:

Steve Wright said:
That's reg transfers value and it will give you lot something to talk about by the looks of things. :roll:

Sell it to them then :thumb:

991.2GTS said:
Something similar......

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/purchase/paymentoptions/0/sjw9l

I don't think he's far off the mark looking at that. But I'm also at a loss as to why these plates are valued so highly.

It might be driven by the 'woke' generation as a quick Google of SJW returns 'Social Justice Warrior' as the top hit. Maybe one of them can stick it on their Leaf. :D

Another Steve Wright is out there somewhere, you lot have no vision! :hand: It makes me think the famous *M100 UFC* is worth 10k at least :worship:

spongebob squarepants said:
991.2GTS said:
Something similar......

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/purchase/paymentoptions/0/sjw9l

I don't think he's far off the mark looking at that. But I'm also at a loss as to why these plates are valued so highly.

It might be driven by the 'woke' generation as a quick Google of SJW returns 'Social Justice Warrior' as the top hit. Maybe one of them can stick it on their Leaf. :D

Another Steve Wright is out there somewhere, you lot have no vision! :hand: It makes me think the famous *M100 UFC* is worth 10k at least :worship:

It'll be worth a lot less after relegation..... :floor:

Sorry been out driving the 911 couldn't take all the negativity 😆😆😆

Steve Wright said:
Sorry been out driving the 911 couldn't take all the negativity 😆😆😆

:grin:

I rwckon it's done all its dough at £1,800 :?:

Reg Transfers offer a huge value and then advertise it - usually for years given the prices. If they bought them that's a different story :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back