Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How Much ????

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

MC

Yes love, I know I need to get rid of the 996, I'll put it on eBay.

<three weeks later>

Look I tried, but nobody wants it. What can I do, we'll just have to keep it.

£100k for the car and £170k for the kit ??? :dont know:

The kits worth more than a GT3RS :floor:

Delusional :floor:

Vlady has been spending too much time on Reg Transfers and has carried their pricing strategies across.
Sadly Trevor isn't looking for a 996.
Unfortunately, there are other crack heads with other Gembala cars asking for equally stupid money

Initially I thought a typo with one too many 9's - but wow.

Putting a full postcode on your advert is a bit weird too as a private sale.

Hmmmmmmmmm! I saw this earlier! I often look at 911's on eBay just to gauge what's out there, just a few cars down if you're on 'newly listed' is a 991 gt3, club sport spec for the same price!?!

Huf Haus looks nice, worth going to view just for that :grin:

:thumb:

That's exactly what I thought.

Although a car dealer mate of ours takes all his stuff down to our other mates million pound pad for photos.
When buyers come out they turn up at his salvage yard full of smashed up stuff, on an industrial estate. :grin:

You just never know from a photo. :?:

Craig the OP of this thread will know exactly who I mean. :D

Marky911 said:
That's exactly what I thought.

Although a car dealer mate of ours takes all his stuff down to our other mates million pound pad for photos.
When buyers come out they turn up at his salvage yard full of smashed up stuff, on an industrial estate. :grin:

:D

Saw this 'GT3 RS' which caught my eye :help:

Assume that's a MR2 next to it :grin:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/porsche-...896831?hash=item2628f4eaff:g:REoAAOSwFYddmy7H

s-l1600.jpg

:nooo: :thumb:

:grin:

Confession - I had a red MR2 Turbo around the millennium when the Jap import thing was kicking off. I actually contemplated doing that to it. :coat:

I was young and daft.

Marky911 said:
:grin:

Confession - I had a red MR2 Turbo around the millennium when the Jap import thing was kicking off. I actually contemplated doing that to it. :coat:

I was young and daft.

Not that daft...as you didn't do it :grin:

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back