Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 - 3rd Brake Light Fitting Template. Ideas?

Tombri

Nurburgring
After my rear screen disintegrated I am hoping Mr Autoglass will be fitting a new one later this week.

the 3rd brake light is attached to the rear screen by two small metal brackets which are glued to the glass.

Does anyone know if there is a fitting template available to allow me to fit the brackets in exactly the right place, or do I have to use the Mark 1 eyeball?? :eh!:

Hi, Perhaps this will help..

Regards
GR

Attachments

• gp6_9603_888.pdf
    120.1 KB · Views: 51
Thank you very much GR.
Much appreciated. :thumb:

Tombri

Hi if you pm me your email address I will email you with the relevant pages from the Porsche 993 workshop manual which my be of help

Michael

Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to offer that. Much appreciated.
As it is, Mr Autoglass appeared this afternoon and did the job himself so all seems good. He had all the right adhesives and did a brilliant job.

How on earth did you manage to get hold of 993 workshop manual.... That sounds like gold dust!
Thank you again for your concern.
Tombri. :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back