Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC question

Ghost

Estoril
This might be a dumb question, but the only time I have crossed the threshold of an OPC in 15 years of ownership is a parts department visit. So, say my local is West London, and I see an approved used car I'm interested in at the Perth OPC. Do Porsche do an Evans Halshaw type operation whereby they bring the car to the nearest centre for a buyer to look at , or is a trip required to see the car wherever it is?

I have a feeling I know what the answer is going to be . . .

Just take a warm coat ! :thumb:

My understanding is that if it's within their network ( e.g. Dicklovett), they can source it from one to the other or if the particular OPC cannot sell it .
Have you checked with the sales guys to be absolutely sure?

Slayer said:
My understanding is that if it's within their network ( e.g. Dicklovett), they can source it from one to the other or if the particular OPC cannot sell it .
Have you checked with the sales guys to be absolutely sure?

Not yet. Just starting to have a nose round to see what is available via the OPC network, rather than the indies.

There is no OPC used car network, rather about half a dozen separate companies under the one flag.

I'm in Perth happy to give it a once over if that helps, I know some of the sales guys

Gary

Both Perth and Aberdeen are owner by Peter Vardy Group. They won't move it so come on up.
Make sure that you ask them to prepare the car fully for you. When I was looking for my Cayman GTS I went to see one in Perth which is a 5 hr round trip. It wasn't prepared and when I said to the sales guy I would not touch with a barge pole as loads of stone chips etc he said but they are drivers cars.

I stopped in past with the one I ended up buying from Leicester and the salesman saw how they should look.
They are a nice bunch of guys and I suspect it was just the car I looked at. I have seen many nice ones there too.👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back