Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 MO02 Carrera RS Touring Aerokit SOLD

kingroon

Spa-Francorchamps
Guards Red, great condition, will include a new Black Grill.

This is a Genuine Porsche OEM piece from an original RS, not an aftermarket purchase via Carnewal etc.

SOLD

Have the Front Splitters and Side Skirts available now too, all Genuine Porsche..

Can do a Bundle Price if interested.. 8)

More / Hi-Res Photos on request..

8)

RS wing

Considering a genuine Porsche OEM from carnewal is just over £2300 I think you are being somewhat optimistic. I would be interested but not at anywhere near your valuation as I could claim vat back on a new one which would bring it under 2K for brand spanking! Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Hi there,

I spoke to Gert at the end of last year, and he quoted me EUR2180 ex VAT [discounted from EUR2595 ex VAT] for the Spoiler & Grill.

But yes, happy to talk Offers, that's the ONO part.. 8)

Now Sold..

Billy Bumpsteer said:
Genuine Porsche is £4600 plus vat, £2K is a bargain!

You can buy a complete OE 993 RS aerokit for less than that ..

Carnewal price is £3325 plus 21% Belgian VAT (£698) is £4023.

Or the OE RS rear spoiler can be purchased off Carnewal for £2335 plus Belgian VAT at 21% (£490) is £2825.

Gert would probably throw the carriage in FOC to the UK on either purchase if asked nicely.

OP, unless Carnewal's website specifically says otherwise, all his parts are original Porsche parts, so no different to those fitted to the cars when they were built.

Have the Front Splitters and Side Skirts available now too, all Genuine Porsche..

993 Build has taken a different direction..! [In part thanks to Ch3tman..! :grin: ]

Can do a Bundle Price if interested.. 8)

kingroon said:
993 Build has taken a different direction..! [In part thanks to Ch3tman..! :grin: ]
giphy.gif
...apologies?!? :dont know: :lol:

Perhaps change your thread title to reflect you have the whole kit? Good luck with the sale :thumbs:.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back