Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine 996 GT3 Mk2 alloys.

Marky911

Portimao
I know most of us look on EBay and I already have these listed on there, but just incase I thought I'd mention them on the forum as well.

Taken off my GT3. Long story but I've fitted a freshly refurbed silver set to my car with new tyres etc.

These wheels are in very very good used condition. Radial scratches in the barrel of one front one due to stones between barrel and calliper. A few tiny marks here and there etc.
A scratch on one spoke due to falling over in my car. Annoying.
They'd need a refurb to be show quality but are totally presentable as they are.
Zero kerb marks.

8.5 et40 & 11 et65 x 18 inch diameter.

They fit all narrow bodied 996s but I think they'd look a bit strange on a non aerokitted car. Just my opinion though.

On eBay without centre caps for £1600.

I'll let them go for £1500 though if paid via bank transfer hence no PayPal or eBay fees.
I'm a regular on here so not out to rip anyone off.

I also said on eBay I'd want £75 for the centre caps but again if it's someone on here I'll throw them in. They're genuine GT3 scripted caps in identical gunmetal grey to the wheels.

I think they look ace and even though I wanted silver ones, now I have them I think they don't look as good. It's done now though, so these grey ones are surplus to requirements.

Pics below.
PM me for info or ask on here.

Price doesn't include carriage. I can sort for approx £40 of feel free to organise a courier and I'll wrap them up.

They're a very fair price (rare wheels compared to Mk1s) hence no offers. They may take a while to sell as that's the nature of the beast but I won't be accepting anything below £1500 or they'll just sit in my parts stash.

Thanks.
Mark. :thumb:

Look great on my MK1 GT3 :thumb:

But I've just bought a set of Standard GT3 996.1 wheels that are stripped down ready for a refurb..

Why couldn't these be for sale 6 weeks ago :wack:

GLWS :thumb:

Ha, cheers Daniel. :thumb:

You made the right choice though. Mk1s on a Mk1 all day long. One of my favourite ever Porsche wheels. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back