Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First UK 991.2 Carrera 625ps

NineExcellence

Albert Park
We had already taken the 991.2 Carrera to more power than others in the UK with our stage two package of 550ps. This has been tried and tested on multiple cars with thousands of miles driven.

One of our customers came to me with request for more :grin:

So take one manual 991.2 Carrera T (370ps with 330whp), add to our stage two package better intercoolers, better intakes and hybrid vtgs and the results is 580whp (approx 620-630ps) and performance figures to match a stock 991.2 Turbo S PDK.

Some performance numbers. (all ours measured with driver and passenger weighing total 190kg) and full tank of fuel so car will be quicker with less weight and fuel.

60-100 3.3 seconds ( 5 seconds stock)
60-130 7.7 seconds ( 11.2 seconds stock).

To compare a 991.2 Turbo S PDK stock does 7.6 seconds 60-130

This package could be applied to both 991.2 S and GTS.

Car runs vpower with no additional fuels or additives.

Attachments

• photo_2019_09_23_13_40_25_179.jpg
    photo_2019_09_23_13_40_25_179.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 4,855
  • photo_2019_09_23_13_40_26_407.jpg
    photo_2019_09_23_13_40_26_407.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 4,855
Very impressive indeed, I may have missed it but is the Carrera T PDK or manual?

Edit: just seen it's a manual, does that require a change in clutch or is the standard clutch up to it?

ninenineseven said:
Very impressive indeed, I may have missed it but is the Carrera T PDK or manual?

Edit: just seen it's a manual, does that require a change in clutch or is the standard clutch up to it?

It's still on the OEM clutch which Ken tells me is fine so far but I'll put some miles on and brace for an upgrade :)

Nice work Ken, guess I will need to upgrade next year, just can't compete with these new DFI engines :)

That's a fantastic sleeper, if you could ever call a 911 a sleeper. There would be a few WTF moments by owners of other Supercar in the stoplight grand prix.
GT3ZZZ, what's it like to drive?

FZP said:
That's a fantastic sleeper, if you could ever call a 911 a sleeper. There would be a few WTF moments by owners of other Supercar in the stoplight grand prix.
GT3ZZZ, what's it like to drive?

I don't know, I've not picked it up yet :)

But at stage 2, it was properly epic so god knows what is next up :)

very impressive

Wow just wow. The 9e magic continues. Well done to Ken and the Team. One happy customer on collection day I think!

Just picked her up and had a 3 hour drive home the long way round. It was mostly raining with traffic so didn't have much chance to explore the upper range but I can say it needs some respect! 2nd gear is completely crazy and 3rd/4th feel massively strong.

My car with manual, PCCB, narrow body and inconel exhaust probably weighs 200kg+ less than the 991.2 4WD PDK turbo S so makes it a lot more fun. Sounds great too with a lot more spool/whistle from the new intakes and turbos.

More to follow once I can do some dry miles but very happy so far :)

lk993 said:
9E: do you have figures for a 991.2 GTS stage 1?

oops, you've answered my question on your website. I'm sure last time I looked the information wasn't there...recently updated maybe... :oops:

You aren't too far away from me and so I was interested until I saw the price of the GTS stage 1. £3K seems a lot for a remap and especially when someone like Litchfield will give 2/3 of the increase for 1/3 of the price.

spooky said:
You aren't too far away from me and so I was interested until I saw the price of the GTS stage 1. £3K seems a lot for a remap and especially when someone like Litchfield will give 2/3 of the increase for 1/3 of the price.

I was wondering the same. I'm thinking perhaps 9E are changing the plenum also which may explain the extra 30 horses over Litchfield.

lk993 said:
spooky said:

I was wondering the same. I'm thinking perhaps 9E are changing the plenum also which may explain the extra 30 horses over Litchfield.

Not based on what they say on their website. Perhaps they are just boosting it more.

It would be interesting to hear their comments regarding what you are getting for your money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back