Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Centre Tewkesbury - very helpful

PhilipM

I called in today to pick up an English manual for my 992 - it came with a Spanish manual as it came from Porsche Alicante - which I had preordered and paid for.

Manual was there and brought to me, so tick.

I've been trying to get the car registered with My Porsche through the supplying dealer in Alicante but to no avail so I asked whether someone could help me. A very helpful sales chap called Stephen spent 20 minutes getting me connected up at no cost to me so a big thank you to him and to Porsche Tewkesbury for helping me out today.

Porsche Centre Tewkesbury are my local OPC, they are very good indeed as you found out. A young and dynamic dealership, I find them to be very accommodating. :thumb:

DynoMike said:
Porsche Centre Tewkesbury are my local OPC, they are very good indeed as you found out. A young and dynamic dealership, I find them to be very accommodating. :thumb:

I have just purchased a 991.2 carrera 4s from them 2.1/2hr drive from Leeds on Wednesday for pick up

Attachments

• img_20220210_wa0009_990.jpg
    img_20220210_wa0009_990.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 31

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back