Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Rs'ish recreation price ?

phib

So the time may have come to sell my 993 Rs'ish recreation.

I dont want to say RS rep beceause it wasnt menat to be that and I didnt build it with that in mind, I just wanted to build my perfect 993...... which I have done.

I semi retired earlier this year and spent 2 months solid taking apart the 993 and putting it back together !!Some bits I did myself and some I got GT1 to do.

Unfortuantely I decided to buy another business (122 miles from home !) and go back to work oh and have a Son at the same time !!!

So I have 3 X 2 seater toys that have done someting like 100 miles accross the three in 4/5 months !!

One or two probably need to go, I have a 355 spider I cant sell had it since it was a year old, a Dialynx SWB quattro and the 993.

993 has full hsitory, loads of bills and lots of work just done including : upper and lower cam covers, bilstein fully adjustable fronts custom made by bilstein, rear bumper supports, rear chassis legs and wheel arches stripped back and treated, Full original RS kit, Tramont 3 piece RS wheels, exhaust mods, steering rack being rebuilt etc etc

Suspension is Rs+10 and it handles like a dream. Its a C4 so it can be used in the wet or dry, its simply epic handling, better than my original RS I had.

Interior has hardbacks, climate control (ita a 1998) and has the last genuine 993 RS steering wheel that is brand new.

The bad bit was that it was a Cat C about 12 years ago as it had water damage, I had all the bumpers, side skirts off it and it has had no accident damage. Had all the seats out and none of the electrics have had any water ingress.

It did say on the MOT at the time of the water damage it failed beceause the lights wernt working which I suspect was the water (all lights changed now to Hid's)

Paint is a bit tired and if I dont sell it that will be done this winter.

I never bothered about it as I wanted a 993 I could use, so its been in carparks, left at the airport and even driven in the wet !!!

If I can sell the Audi first it probably wont go but If I cant then maybe the 993 will have to go, anyone want to venture a price I should advertise it at ?

Phib

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1d5b_916.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1d5b_916.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 1,834
Audi (As a couple of people asked for the photo!)

stichill99

Purely because it is cat c I would say £35k,if it wasn't I would add £10k. Lovely looking car with the rs kit!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back