Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT2RS at Tonbridge OPC

Red seam interior stitching, when do you collect?

Picking it up on Saturday Terry, they gave me a great trade in on the Panda :lol:

Back at OPC Tonbridge, didn't realise it was time for them to swap the Tip box again :grin:

pzero said:

That red stitching put me off so I'm happy for Axlesnap to take this one.

In all seriousness if I had a spare £100k to donate I wouldn't be giving it to a flipper.

At 'list' it was a hell of a car and I can understand anyone paying a bit over the odds to get in one but that premium is just taking the proverbial. :nooo:

Are we sure these are any good? I mean the current owner wants rid after a year and clearly didn't rate it much, they only racked up 715 miles...
:?:

Axlesnap said:
Are we sure these are any good? I mean the current owner wants rid after a year and clearly didn't rate it much, they only racked up 715 miles...
:?:

:D

ps. My visit was to get a new Moll fitted. The current one works ok but it's 4.5 years old and I didn't fancy going up a Swiss mountain on borrowed time.

T8 said:
pzero said:

That red stitching put me off so I'm happy for Axlesnap to take this one.

In all seriousness if I had a spare £100k to donate I wouldn't be giving it to a flipper.

At 'list' it was a hell of a car and I can understand anyone paying a bit over the odds to get in one but that premium is just taking the proverbial. :nooo:

What was the actual list at that spec ?

911TEL said:
What was the actual list at that spec ?

:dont know: but c£230k I would have thought.

I think they're about a £100k over list now. Were't these up for £500k when the first cars appeared on the market ?

I followed one of these and a GT3RS with similar plates on the M4 earlier. Sounded great.

Had a lap in one of these on the Ring. Got pretty hot.

Attachments

• bdfbbf6f_cda8_4baa_8f9f_231634dd13c2_165.jpeg
    bdfbbf6f_cda8_4baa_8f9f_231634dd13c2_165.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 4,233

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back