Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Module - 997.2

DJP997

Trainee
DSC module purchased through Ken and 9E for my 997 turbo.

There are plenty of write ups and/or opinions on this upgrade within these forums.

Will fit 997.1 or 997.2.

£800 delivered.

Will also fit a 987.1 or .2 (with factory PASM) :wink:

NB I think in a 9x7.1 you also need a separate accelerometer unit :?:

Will this fit non turbo cars on a 997.2, how old is the unit. Thanks

Yes, only the 997.1 requires a Gyro.

Age is really irrelevant as it's a computer box and has no moving parts.

Check out dscsport.com

c4kum said:

Yes - Only the 997.1 non turbo requires an additional item.

I purchased the unit in 2017 from 9E. I cover less than 5k miles per year however i don't think age is any issue. It looks and works as brand new.

Thanks

DJP997 said:
c4kum said:

Yes - Only the 997.1 non turbo requires an additional item.

I purchased the unit in 2017 from 9E. I cover less than 5k miles per year however i don't think age is any issue. It looks and works as brand new.

Thanks

AND...

It's probably the best £4£ mod that any 997 can have done ...dials out the few issues inherent in the 997.....(to my average Joe mind anyway)

Read up on here on the module .....at that price ,it's a snip......

Another plus is that you can resell it to recoup most of the cost when you decide to move on. :thumb:

Any takers before it goes on EBAY ?

Just to clarify, this is the DSC V1 PASM Upgrade.

As far as I know, this would still cost circa £1100 to order and it is a fantastic device as I am sure you have all read in prior forum discussions.

If anyone would like to collect (RH5/RH6), I can listen to reasonable offers to reflect this...

Surprised this has not sold, I'll put a link on Boxa.net to this thread as it fits the 987's as well :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back