Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Other marques values

FZP

After seeing Chimp911 new car, I thought I'd do a quick look at some of the other cars I'm quite fond of this afternoon. Surprisingly, the 488 market has really softened off, as has the 458 market. Huracan's have compressed into the low £100's.
I then head over to the 991 Turbo market and it's equally surprising. Could be some (relatively speaking) bargains as we head into the winter.
What other notables have people seen out there?

I am literally on eBay/AT looking at Lambo's :grin:

Went to a car show today with about 40-50 Lambo's and the noise :eek:

Felt a bit embarrassed parked up next to them all :oops:

Stunning cars :worship:

maxresdefault.jpg

The car market in general is very flat at the moment.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage and V12 DB9 can be picked up from £22K at the moment and there's a good looking DB7 for 16K on Autotrader.
An Aston for £22K is a LOT of car for your money.

I'm holding out for the 25 bags of 458 :coat:

Best I got offered for my original spec rs6 avant was £5k and that included a lot of extras like a second set of wheels and roof bars etc.

No way was I going to give it way at that price so it's currently sorn

But they are changing hands for that money. Now that's an absolute bargain

HSC911 said:
I am literally on eBay/AT looking at Lambo's :grin:

Went to a car show today with about 40-50 Lambo's and the noise :eek:

Felt a bit embarrassed parked up next to them all :oops:

Stunning cars :worship:

maxresdefault.jpg
Phil I hope you're not trying to imply that you, of all people, were a stinking violet amongst all the Lambos. Pull the other one :floor: :floor: :floor:

FZP said:
Phil I hope you're not trying to imply that you, of all people, were a stinking violet amongst all the Lambos. Pull the other one :floor: :floor: :floor:

crazy.gif

Been on the old Amber Nectar Fred :dont know:

:grin:

i98y3VY.png

HSC911 said:
FZP said:

crazy.gif

Been on the old Amber Nectar Fred :dont know:

:grin:

i98y3VY.png
Your pic and Phil 997s pic have blue hue, so I assumed it was him. I don't use a computer all that often so it's all done on the phone. I'd love to blame the wife beater juice, but it's just a simple oversight and not looking at it properly :coat:

And by comparion with Porsche there is talk that used 981 GT4 prices have slightly increased to due to limited availability though OPC stock, and a well specc'd 718 GT4 is coming in at close to £100k so that will make the 'flipper' price circa £110k+ :what:

That said I spoke with someone who had a 991 GT3RS and lost £45k on it in 18 months when he sold it on :eek: He should have applied more carbonique to it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back