Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brake Refresh - Parts Needed

Jam911

Albert Park
I am sorting out parts for a brake refresh and wanted to check that I have the right parts....can anyone confirm please.

2 x Serbro Front Discs

2 x Textar Front Pads

2 x Front Wear Sensors

8 x Dampening Plates Front

2 x Sebro Rear Discs

2 x Textar Rear Pads

2 x Rear Wear Sensors

8 x Dampening Disc 30mm Rear

Thanks

I replaced all my brake pads yesterday and all I replaced with them were the sensors. I used Pagid brake pads and reused my existing caliper pins, clips and dampers, after giving them a good clean. They were all in perfect working order and after driving the car and a short bedding in, all is in normal working condition. No squeals or other noises have been experienced.

I have no issue in purchasing and replacing parts, but only when actually necessary. Not when the original parts are in correct working order and fully functional.

Jam911 said:
I am sorting out parts for a brake refresh and wanted to check that I have the right parts....can anyone confirm please.

2 x Serbro Front Discs

2 x Textar Front Pads

2 x Front Wear Sensors

2 x Sebro Rear Discs

2 x Textar Rear Pads

2 x Rear Wear Sensors

Thanks

4 Dampening plates Front & Rear, not 8. Rest is fine.

Poker2009 said:
Jam911 said:

2 x Serbro Front Discs

2 x Textar Front Pads

2 x Front Wear Sensors

2 x Sebro Rear Discs

2 x Textar Rear Pads

2 x Rear Wear Sensors

Thanks

4 Dampening plates Front & Rear, not 8. Rest is fine.

Not quite;

4 x 28mm and 4 x 30mm on the rear

Plus stainless nipples?

Might be worth considering calliper bolts and the fixing screws for disc/hub as well. I replace these every time I change the discs. My OCD just wont let me re use old fixings on new parts :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back