Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 C4S vs Boxster GTS - Drag Race, Rolling & Brake Test

I watched this a few weeks ago, and must say, I was a little disappointed with the 992.

I don't mean to take anything away from the Boxster, just that I thought (hoped?!) there would be more daylight between the two.

I totally appreciate these are somewhat basic comparisons and demonstrated as much for entertainment purposes as they are for genuine consumer research, though...

Probably fairer to compare the 911 GTS like for like ? Model specific I mean to establish a fairer representation of the models and differences between the two,

Or is that just me ?

C4Silver said:
Probably fairer to compare the 911 GTS like for like ? Model specific I mean to establish a fairer representation of the models and differences between the two,

Or is that just me ?

Yeah I agree. It seems strange though, apart from a written comparison in, I think, a 911 specific magazine a few months ago, there has been very little in the way of direct comparison.

I think it was and maybe still is, a question many people are pondering - i.e. 991.2 GTS (maybe even while waiting to see what happens to 992 values or a 992 GTS) or a 992.

ant922599 said:
I think it was and maybe still is, a question many people are pondering - i.e. 991.2 GTS (maybe even while waiting to see what happens to 992 values or a 992 GTS) or a 992.

I find it really odd that no one has raced a 992 v a 991.2 GTS. Thats a video I would watch...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back