Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche parts ....Recommendations

Swampy

Spa-Francorchamps
Morning all,
I am after a tailpipe for my 2009 Gen 2 Carrera 4s, just wondered if anyone can recommended a retailer to purchase said item, I'll probably replace the pair as to match...... Porschshop or any others ????

Swamps :)

If your after new OEM then porsche is 99% of the time the cheapest. If your after none OEM then the usual culprits Porscheshop, Type911, Design911. Occassionally its worth checking the like of Demon Tweeks etc...... or keep an eye on Ebay.

Thanks guys, i'll give the Porsche spares a call in a day or two, and i'll probably sit down when making that call :floor:

I have ordered from Porsche Shop once before for an oil filter and they failed on that order by sending a filter for a 996 :dont know:

Swamps :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back