Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C2 manual 4Sale - will px early cayman s or 997

hurricane344

So regretfully after 12 years of ownership my 993c2 manual is up for sale - will take early Cayman S or 997 S in PX so just thought I'd put this out there to the masses !!!

An asking price might help. :dont know:

Incredible a low miles 993 C2 in a special colour like this is worth £60-£65k all day long. Personally I'd give to 911 Virgin on SOR to retail and avoid the hassle if its a minter as privately worth £10k less. What a car 8)

I was thinking more like 35 :grin: Its yellow boom :worship: :worship:

spongebob squarepants said:
I was thinking more like 35 :grin: Its yellow boom :worship: :worship:

If straight, original panel, no rust, good mechanical condition with no oil leaks, FSH with no gaps, 26 MOTs I'll buy 20 @ 35k pls (in yellow) but any colour will do other than aventura :D

It's advertised on Pistonheads.

It's a stunning car and if circumstances were different I'd be keeping it as I vowed you'd have to bury me in it !!!!

Link to Pistonheads advert removed by 911uk moderator.

Bump !!

Still looking for a daily driver, prefer a manual 997 any condition or mileage considered.

My 993 is currently for sale at a friends garage so finance available and other makes could be P/X in.

My 993 details -

Asking - £55,000.00
Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe 993 Manual in Speed Yellow with Black Leather.
73,000 Miles, Large Service file no gaps.
Current owner since 2007
18In Turbo Cup Alloys, Sports Steering Wheel, Electric Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, Headlamp washers, Sports Exhaust, Sports Seats, Electric Windows, Driving Lamp,

Has it got AC?

Zingers - No AC.

jaminson said:
A good car you are selling. I had also one but the condition was just awful.

Hopefully it's been sold by now unless Jonttt provided a sale estimate through his rose tinted specs :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back