Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 964 - video edit

Tim Richardson

Hockenheim
Hi guys,

been a while since I posted, owned my 964 (Penelope) for coming up to 9 years now and it has been a gradual process of both cosmetic and mechanical improvements. Really happy with where I have got the car to now from what it originally was, I love it and have been fortunate to deal with some amazing P-car people who have helped me along the way.

Who would have thought that values of these cars would sky rocket so much, but good ones are worth it (as I'm sure you will agree!)

A little video edit that showcases the car in its current state, hope you enjoy.

Tim

https://youtu.be/XZ0m5lqcwhQ

Lovely video Tim. Wonderful car, a credit to you :thumb:

You wouldn't believe what I have been offered for The Red Baron. Scared the crap out of me :wtf:

Chief said:
Lovely video Tim. Wonderful car, a credit to you :thumb:

You wouldn't believe what I have been offered for The Red Baron. Scared the crap out of me :wtf:

Thanks man :) I think those of us that have invested significantly in our cars are still in positive equity due to the market for air-cooled going ballistic, although I think prices have plateaued out a little now. I remember when I used to post about my previous 993 on this very forum years ago, 64's were the unloved child back then and it is nice to see how they have now reached equal status (I love them both but have to say this car is more special to me)

Have followed your postings here too, Red Baron is a fabulous looking car and I hope to catch you out and about one day soon!

MarkGolf said:
I've got to have a look around this at the Fairmile, lovely example!

Does make me want the cup wheel and mirror package!

Thanks, enjoyed looking around your lovely GR 964 too, digging the D90/flag mirror original look, suits your car as it has the right stance 👍👌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back