Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Revamped seats C4S

Smiffy2303

Trainee
Chaps, just a quick one to ask if anyone knows where to get some tired seats revamped/tied up. Looking at a coulee of 4s, both black leather but one has tired looking front seats, to be fair in keeping with the mileage but could do with sorting...... Ideally the London area / Kent

Cheers

Chris

Just had my GT3 reps repaired and refinished by David at TrimFix near St Ives in Cambs. They came from D911 in a rubbish state, bolster lining away from the chassis and the hoops were shoddily put on.

What he achieved was quite incredible, I only paid him to repair the bolsters on both seats (at the cost of D911), he refinished the hoops and treated the fabric, they looked so so much better than when they arrived.

He was recommended to me, and I can see why, his workmanship is next level. I saw some of his other work, amazing stuff and a true gentleman.

http://trim-fix.co.uk/

He's on FB too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back