Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

981 How To Trickle Charge The battery.

deMort

Monaco
Ok so this may be obvious and everyone knows it but i'm posting for anyone that searches in the future ..

If you connect any charger to the battery direct you bypass the battery management system .. in other words it won't know the state of charge for the battery .. a lot of it is calculated by the car with power in / out being measured .

If you have a Ce tek and its not wired this way then go back to your garage .. the Earth MUST be on the body and NOT on the battery .

Picture is a little out of focus .. sorry .. i sneezed .. i'm only human you know and it's a marathon 981 night for posts from me :D

Neg lead is over the brake servo and onto the tab .. it has a picture next to it basically saying .. USE ME !

Attachments

• p8020022_125.jpg
    p8020022_125.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 3,476

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back