Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice looking 993 for sale

Will Statt

Montreal
There's a lovely looking 993 for sale on a motorcycle forum that I'm a member of www.ukgser.com/forums

It's in the non-GS vehicles for sale section.... you may have to register to look at that section.

Anyway.... looks a nice car, and sensible price I think (and I have no knowledge or connection)

It's done 157k and it's up for £33,995

manual nb coupe in slate grey.

Sorry it doesn't say the colour..... I just thought it looked like slate.... my eyes perhaps! It aint silver blue red or yellow..... I'm sure of that! :)

Too bad we have to register and pay to see it :pc:

Just had another look.... yes it is Matty's old car I reckon, and it's in suffolk.

Will Statt said:
Just had another look.... yes it is Matty's old car I reckon, and it's in suffolk.

The 'love affair' of getting back into a 993 has worn off quickly then :what:

Yeh, it's me ol' runaround! Great car for anyone who wants something useable and very presentable. I spent a lot of dosh getting that car mechanically sorted; it's very reliable. The seller is also a top bloke.

I'd love to buy it back but I have my gen 2 997 :thumb:

It's now in the classifieds section of 911uk

It is a lovely car, I just don't use it, I have 5 motorbikes, an Austin Healey 100/6, a Caterham HPC etc: so it may as well go to someone who will use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back