Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine Porsche battery

Gizmo750

Monza
Genuine Porsche Moll battery taken from a 997 but I'm sure it will fit others. I won't need it now as my 991.2 has a specific "start/stop" battery

Collection probably best, and as I travel it might be possible to meet up somewhere.

Looking for £125. Ideal if you need to get your car through the 111 point check for a warranty.

How old is it :?:

Good point, I bought it 3 years ago to get through the 111 point check but used the Bosch that came with the car

If a OPC service / manager technician finds it difficult to accept Moll batteries are poor then ask them to justify it - Bosch / Varta (same family) better.

Just a hate of mine along with invalidating fitting mesh protection on front end

:bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back