Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

111-Point Test

blackram

Trainee
My 991.1's warranty is up in December. I was under the impression that OPCs don't charge for the test if you go ahead and purchase the 2-yr warranty. Has this been the case with anyone please or is it just wishful thinking?!

My neighbors 997 turbo has been under warranty since new. He's just renewed and had to pay for inspection. Needless to say not blessed pleased, ask around some OPC's charge less than others so negotiate that's what he did

You might be able to negotiate a reduction on the official (£180 + vat) price but you won't get it done for free.

If you have it done at the same time as a major service it should only cost about £75.

It's one of the reasons why renewing for 2 years makes a lot of sense. Only one 111 point inspection and a lower annual premium.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back