Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wayne Schofield AKA Chipwizards now takes on line bookings..

jonttt

Now those of you in the know.......know that Wayne is the man with regard to any form of Porsche engine mapping....... the problem being that he is the hardest man in the world to get hold of.......well now he has gone all 21st Century and facilitates ONLINE BOOKINGS :eek:

I've just booked my recently acquired 987 in for a 4 hour slot..........in a coupe of weeks time :thumb:......usually a good time of year to catch him as his racing schedule ie setting up cars for the season is quieter :wink:

Ps well worth a read of the FAQ and info sections, no mincing his words :grin:

https://chipwizards.co.uk/

Ps you have to pay in advance, he does not have time for time wasters :judge:

Pps and before the customary 'a N/A engine is not worth a remap" comments from people who have never had a chipwizards custom remap, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT BHP :hand: .....these are proper custom remaps for your car from someone who knows more about Porsche tuning than anyone else, your car will simply be better than OEM after..........

Yes good news. I touched on it on my thread the other day.

Like you say, he's too busy for no-shows and cars turning up barely fit for the road, so do all you can to your car before going and put your money where your mouth is at booking in time.

Worth every penny though. A good day out. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back