Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My New Ride!

TonyC911

Barcelona
Having sold my 997.1 Carrera S three months ago, I have finally found the right 991.1 Carrera S for me and bought it privately this morning :thumb:

2012 Agate grey / Pebble interior

The Pzero are all like that on the 991, thought the same when I bought mine!

Car looks great :thumb:

Great colour choice!

Same as my 4s, love the light interior especially in this hot weather!

Great colour combo :thumbs:

Boom! Another 991 convert. Well done that man. Look forward to the interior pics, that's a lovely combo. Re the tyres just another thing to hate about the sh1Tty Pirelli's :nooo:
You could of course put some Sport techno's on, with the 305 rears and strangely there's a lip, and you can fit proper tyres (Michelin's) to those rims.
Coincidently I know someone who's selling a set reasonably priced for a 991 C2S.. :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
Boom! Another 991 convert. Well done that man. Look forward to the interior pics, that's a lovely combo. Re the tyres just another thing to hate about the sh1Tty Pirelli's :nooo:
You could of course put some Sport techno's on, with the 305 rears and strangely there's a lip, and you can fit proper tyres (Michelin's) to those rims.
Coincidently I know someone who's selling a set reasonably priced for a 991 C2S.. :grin:

Thanks

Looks lovely, I'll be jealous of your naturally aspirated 991.1!

Enjoy 8)

Interesting to hear about the Pirelli's vs Michelins - I asked for the former but got the latter, so maybe I lucked out :wink:

The lip on your top tyre is a rim protector to stop you scraping your whells which most modern hi performance tyres come with unusual to see one without like your other picture

So I finally got a chance to clean the interior and make a few minor repairs to the leather today. Next job is to try and get the alloys refurbished by Chris @Exel Wheels

Welcome to the aural magnificence of the naturally aspirated 991 club! :thumb:

Tyres are completely normal and one of the chaps from Pirelli told me that the rears are like that so that they slide more progressively. Conversely the fronts are about a very vertical and stiff sidewall for turn in response.

The Pirellis seem absolutely fine until they get old when they go hard. I have a new set and they're fab, especially sticky in the dry. Having said that the Michelin PS4S seems to be the go to until Porsche approve the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport.

Lovely looking car. Congrats!

Thats a nice colour combo. How much did you pay for it (if you dont mind sharing)? I am also looking to sell mine privately (C2S PSE Chrono convert) but Parker valuation gives my 2012 private to be £38.9k! The valuation for franchise dealer purchase is £42k. The cheapest 2012 i can find on autotrader is £53k. Thats a big difference in valuation. I know colour and mileage affects the valuation but I am torn between part ex or selling it privately.

jazzy2000 said:
Thats a nice colour combo. How much did you pay for it (if you dont mind sharing)? I am also looking to sell mine privately (C2S PSE Chrono convert) but Parker valuation gives my 2012 private to be £38.9k! The valuation for franchise dealer purchase is £42k. The cheapest 2012 i can find on autotrader is £53k. Thats a big difference in valuation. I know colour and mileage affects the valuation but I am torn between part ex or selling it privately.

Thanks Jazzy, I have sent you a pm :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back