Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calling Alex, 25k gen 2 Cappucino...

Jeez.....I know its a high miler but that is seriously CHEAP!!!!!!!

I sod off on holiday on Thursday, otherwise I'd have been tempted with that due to it being so much car for so little money.

Could be a good buy. Other than the usual suspension wear it should be ok.

Its even a manual, no PDK worries over time, and those colours, Cream is amazing..

Magic919 said:
Other than the usual suspension wear it should be ok.

Can't see that being an issue at the age it is and the miles done on a motorway.

My experience with 997.2 says otherwise.

Regarding motorway use, how often do you see a higher miles car advertised without that claim? I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Well its a hell of a lot of trips to the hairdressers even for the biggest of tarts. Cabs have usually had an easy life with regards to suspension and mechanical wear. I've only just changed the coffin arms and front shocks at 19 years old.

Alex,
Buy it and we can swap wheels :grin:

FZP said:
Alex,
Buy it and we can swap wheels :grin:

I've been waiting all afternoon for that comment :floor:

Alex said:
Magic919 said:
Other than the usual suspension wear it should be ok.

Can't see that being an issue at the age it is and the miles done on a motorway.

I wish. You should have the state of my wife's 997.1 C4S cab's suspension at 55k. Had a complete rebuild at CofG -only good things were the dampers (which we replaced when the car was stripped down).
Not motorway miles and we live in the sticks but pretty well everything was either worn out or corroded. Feels like a new car and she is limited to 45mph :)

Heated and cooled seats.... cooling is a rare option...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back