Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clock losing time.....

Cameltoe & Heel

Guys, anyone experience the clock losing time?, mine seems to lose minutes over a few days.

Any fixes about?

Trev

I have used reap automotive for my dials a few years back and can recommend Julian

But hey if the clock is loosing time then its more time to enjoy drivin! Not much help from me I appreciate

I tired numerous times in all sorts of ways to reach Julian for some gauge work, but with no luck, difficult man to contact. I ended up using Carbone, very please with the dial face they have done for me. But I cant recommend them for any actually instrument work as I am carrying out my own assembly.

I have a spare clock is it's of any interest? Was going to make a desk clock out of it but never did.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back