Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Short shift

DJones

Hockenheim
I fitted the cheap eBay short shift kit, didn't know if I'd like it so went with the cheap kit first, i'm Really impressed with it, well made too.

If you're thinking of getting one I've got to say there good.

Darren

for about a moth or two then they get sloppy. You need one of mine :wink:

Alex said:
for about a moth or two then they get sloppy. You need one of mine :wink:

I'll change it when it does, simple to fit. What's one of yours?

Darren

Nice work, I too have a lathe so I'll do something similar when it's needed. :thumb:

:thumbs:

If you want any advice or help just give me a shout.

Alex said:
:thumbs:

If you want any advice or help just give me a shout.

Thanks Alex. :thumbs:

Alex said:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=127355

I hate these threads... it was my birthday on Sunday and my parents - god bless them - gave me some birthday money. And then as I pondered life cycling to work I thought - Hmmm Alex lives somewhere near-ish Hartech, and I have to go over to pick up the car, and I did have a chat with him about a short shift kit (and then my engine shat itself so I parked the idea) ... but maybe it is an opportune moment to buy his kit. And then I thought I won't get away with it as I'll have the missus with me. And then I thought even if I did manage to bag it without her knowing she would be wondering why I was taking the car apart straight after getting it back from Hartech. So I banished it from my head deciding I should use the money towards the final Hartech invoice...

And now this thread has got me thinking about it again :frustrated:

Ghianightmare said:
Alex said:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=127355

I hate these threads... it was my birthday on Sunday and my parents - god bless them - gave me some birthday money. And then as I pondered life cycling to work I thought - Hmmm Alex lives somewhere near-ish Hartech, and I have to go over to pick up the car, and I did have a chat with him about a short shift kit (and then my engine shat itself so I parked the idea) ... but maybe it is an opportune moment to buy his kit. And then I thought I won't get away with it as I'll have the missus with me. And then I thought even if I did manage to bag it without her knowing she would be wondering why I was taking the car apart straight after getting it back from Hartech. So I banished it from my head deciding I should use the money towards the final Hartech invoice...

And now this thread has got me thinking about it again :frustrated:

Have one and its more fun than anything else you can do with pants on. Well, its in the top 10 at least.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back