Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap C4S - interior aficionados look away now...

heed

Trainee
I track C4S prices on autotrader and Piston Heads. A new Auto Trader advert popped up the other day to take the cheapest car crown: £13,500 and it's not reported as a non-runner

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not but you can't miss it for the interior! To be honest though the interior really isn't that bad.

looks a steal, better than my gloomy black interior.

Is it the one with the Boxster red interior? I like that colour...

Seems cheap for a manual 88k mile car, I wonder what the 'minor TLC required is'.

heed - I do similar, and also noticed this. This seems a steal to me too but I also wondered what the 'minor tlc' entailed!

Hard to tell what the colour actually is from those pics, could be anywhere from terracotta to orange.

I like it!

I don't have the pockets though.

Looks like the 'I shot Marvin in the face' scene from Pulp Fiction!

Still better than Savannah though!

Huntsman said:
Hard to tell what the colour actually is from those pics, could be anywhere from terracotta to orange.

I like it!

I don't have the pockets though.

The advert says the interior is Terracotta, but I don't think that was ever a standard interior option on the 996. I guess it was some sort of special order or something? Would be interesting to know what the interior option code is...

There is an old C4S trade ad here with better photos of a Terracotta interior: https://www.artandrevs.com/car.php?id=167

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back