Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 996 4S Solid Spoke Alloy x 1 (or Swap)

Harvster

Silverstone
Strange request! Still new to ownership but 6 months in and at the first service it was pointed out to me the car is fitted with 3 x solid spoke alloys and 1 x hollow spoke! Shame realised now and not before I had them refurbished!

So I am after 1 x solid spoke alloy (don't mind having it refurbished) or may do a deal for my hollow spoke. Can't bring myself to go for 3 x hollow spikes!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

How strange I have exactly the same thing...

I've now got a pretty crappy looking solid front to refurb and a hollow spoke I can't seem to give away

How bizarre!

I understand that the 4s could have been bought with either solid or hollow spoke alloys. I can only imagine a previous owner damaged the front alloy and replaced it with a hollow spoke, unaware??!

Picture attached!

Attachments

• 831e2edc_4d13_4af8_b016_42da41501771_165.jpeg
    831e2edc_4d13_4af8_b016_42da41501771_165.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 2,006
Worth reaching out to Jin @HSC911.. I was about to buy a set of alloys from him just before my brother came through with some. Top bloke, would recommend

Front or Rear :dont know:

PM or call me chaps :success:

Thanks for the kind words :thumb:

Now sorted after being offered a solid spoke one which will be getting refurbished soon.

This means that the hollow spoke (mint condition as recently refurbished) one in the picture will be up for sale shortly...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back