Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat side covers

911Tip

Hi there,

The two (four?) seat side covers have broken off on my car. It is a 996.1 with graphite grey full leather. See diagram.

Are these available for purchase separately? The clips seem to have been broken in the past. I'm missing two (or four - if they were also on the inside).

Thanks!

Attachments

• seat_132.jpg
    seat_132.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 886
They should be available separately. Most other parts are. I got two seat foam bases previously when reconditioning mine a few years back.

My drivers side cover has also broken some of the clips at the top - so it could best be described as vulnerable to anyone getting in the back.

The parts pages on deroure suggest they are factory order at c.£83 plus Vat a time - lh/rh parts but I think this is the number for one of them - 99652131501C53

I decided the most cost effective solution was to stop carrying the kids... That way it isn't at risk any more!

Interested to hear how you get on though - both cost wise and availability.

Hamblemark said:
My drivers side cover has also broken some of the clips at the top - so it could best be described as vulnerable to anyone getting in the back.

The parts pages on deroure suggest they are factory order at c.£83 plus Vat a time - lh/rh parts but I think this is the number for one of them - 99652131501C53

I decided the most cost effective solution was to stop carrying the kids... That way it isn't at risk any more!

Interested to hear how you get on though - both cost wise and availability.

Thanks both. I'll look up the part number.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back