Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SportDesign Package (retrofit)

Rob325114

Spa-Francorchamps
An Agate Grey 991.1 GTS rolled past me yesterday with the SportDesign package (rear ducktail and front lip).

I know design 911 do the package, but does anyone know how much it would be (ballpark) to get this installed/coded and painted to Agate Grey?

Then does anyone have experience with how this changes the handling dynamics of the car? If i pull the trigger i'd be doing it because i think the ducktail looks sexy AF, but i need something else to help with the man-maths.

In addition, do you think it adds any value to the typical resale?

I have also now answered the question on fitting and painting costs. £600. so ~£3.2k all in.

£600 for painting and fitting a ducktail and front lip is a decent price.

D911 prices dont include VAT, if your going to buy the kit drop me a PM I may be able to help with the cost.

SD Kit

Porsche do the kit including painting and coding out the rear spoiler.
Its on their web site, take a look.

Previous owner had that done on mine. Cant fault the work.

Ive no idea what the diffeence is between a standard 991, and one with the sport design kit, Hermans had it since birth and im baised :grin:

umpqua bank locations near me

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back