Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 (991.1) 3.8 Carrera S Porsche Warranty

joshe90

For sale is my highly spec'd 2012 Porsche 911 (991.1) 3.8 Carrera S in white. The car has had no expense spared on it throughout its life and is in immaculate condition throughout. It took me a while to find this particular example as it had all the options I wanted and more!

Every service and MOT has been carried out by Porsche Centre Leicester with receipts to show for each item down to the smallest of things for example key fob battery replacement etc. The majority of the miles the car has covered have been motorway miles as the previous owner used it to travel up to their second home in Yorkshire regularly. The car therefore drives like new, everything is still tight and as it was when it left the showroom!

The car is under Porsche Warranty until the end of November 2019 and can be extended by the new owner. In order to add the warranty, the car underwent Porsche's comprehensive 111-point inspection in November 2018 and so has a clean bill of health and offers added assurance to any new buyer. I also recently had the car professionally detailed which involved a 3 day, 2-stage machine polish and Gyeon ceramic coating applied to the paintwork. This makes washing the car so much easier as dirt is repelled from the paintwork and also offers an added level protection being much more durable than traditional waxes/ sealants (as it last for at least 5 years).

Full details:

2 previous owners (first owner had the car for less than 6 months and sold it for a Maserati?)
Carrera White Paint
Full Porsche Service History
Last major service carried out in August 2018 at 73k miles
Current Mileage 77,715
Pirelli P Zero N rated tyres all round with plenty of tread (>6mm)
MOT until 30 Aug 2019
Service book fully stamped, all manuals and tools present (including unused tyre sealing/compressor kit)
Comes with 2 original keys (including white Porsche keyring)
Private Plate (YNZ 1190) included in the sale
HPI Clear, no finance on the vehicle

Optional extras:

20" Carrera S Alloys
PDK Gearbox
Porsche Sports Exhaust (PSE) switchable
SportDesign Package (including SportDesign front bumper and rear spoiler)
SportDesign Steering Wheel
Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
Porsche Sport Chrono Plus Package
PCM 3.0 with Touchscreen and Extended Navigation
Bi Xenon Headlamps
Bluetooth
Black leather heated sports seats
14 way adjustable seats with driver memory function
Bose Surround Sound System
Electric Folding Mirrors
Front and Rear ParkAssist,
Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (VTS)
Dual Climate Control
Tailored Porsche Floor Mats

The service history is as follows:

06/08/2018 – Major Service (plus brake fluid & spark plugs), Porsche Centre Leicester @ 73175 miles
16/08/2016 – Minor Service, Porsche Centre Leicester @ 61,351 miles
19/05/2015 – Major Service, Porsche Centre Leicester @ 40,736 miles
30/07/2014 – Minor Service, Porsche Centre Leicester @ 22,087 miles

For complete accuracy, the car has a few minor small stop chips to the front bonnet, but these do not detract from an otherwise immaculate condition car. There are no dents, scratches or bodywork defects to this car. My only reason for selling it is that I am not finding the time to drive it (working away for long periods) and feel it would be better to let someone else enjoy it!

Viewings by appointment only. Test drives will require full proof of comprehensive Insurance. The car is located in Nottingham.

For photos see listing...
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9115

£45,950

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back