Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996-C4S Coilover Advice

ıamokay

Hi guys i'm new member

I'm lookıng for a set of coilovers for my '03 c4s ı cheked some brands and decide that the ohlins road&track is the best but this items price is lit bit hi for me now any of you suggest some any other brands like d2 racing or etc. ( because that items price is more affordeble price

Also ı opened a new title about if anyone selling used coilovers for 996

Thnx already

Sory for my eng 😒[/list]

How about the Bilstein PSS-series? Ohlins coilovers are supposedly in another league, but Bilsteins are (at least here) more affordable. I've head about people using them for track work without any issues.

ViciousViper said:
How about the Bilstein PSS-series? Ohlins coilovers are supposedly in another league, but Bilsteins are (at least here) more affordable. I've head about people using them for track work without any issues.

Yes you are right pss series are also good for me cause ıts a street car,but also ı pss10 series is about 2000€ Which is 12000tl wirh my money :( because of that ı am ok for some clean used good brand items and ı know you can not broke a coilover easy.

Can you suggest me some page or etc for pss series to buy with good price ?

I cheked the ebay,design911,sharkworks,bbi web pages

Thanks for your help 🤙🏽

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back