Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold C4 OOF ***Sold***

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray79

Monza
Selling the plate that came on my 911, 'C4 OOF".

Suit a Carrera 4.

The plate is still on my car, but included in the price I will pay the £80 retention/transfer fee. Obviously this will take as long as the DVLA decide to take to transfer it, but I will do it online either the day I receive payment or the day after.

I am not selling the physical plates, only the ownership of the reg. number, you will have to have your own plates made up.

I thought I would offer it on here before I list it on eBay.

SOLD

Attachments

• 79304c0e_680d_41d5_9684_f852d11e2155_513.jpeg
    79304c0e_680d_41d5_9684_f852d11e2155_513.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 10,836
Why not throw the plates in? It would look good on my C4.

MC

MisterCorn said:

MC

As they are second hand with a Citroen dealers name on the bottom of the plates (previous owner owned a Citroen dealership) and new plates are £13 on eBay, so didn't think they were even worth the postage. :dont know:

Gray79 said:
MisterCorn said:

MC

As they are second hand with a Citroen dealers name on the bottom of the plates (previous owner owned a Citroen dealership) and new plates are £13 on eBay, so didn't think they were even worth the postage. :dont know:

That would do it :thumb:

MC

MisterCorn said:
Gray79 said:
MisterCorn said:

MC

That would do it :thumb:

MC

So are you buying the reg. then? :D

I feel I should wait for somebody go come on and make some smart @rse comments first. I'll send you a PM.

MC

:hand: relevant content and sub £500 price tag leaves little room for a heckle. :thumb:

OOF stands for Object Of Functionality :)

I just figured I would be saving weight with a slightly shorter plate, and I could ditch the Carrera 4 badge from the boot lid without being accused of trying to make the car look like something it isn't.

MC

That's one of my reasons for getting rid of it, mines 'man" wheel drive, and people kept on thinking i had a Carrera 4 :floor:

Gray79 said:
That's one of my reasons for getting rid of it, mines 'man" wheel drive, and people kept on thinking i had a Carrera 4 :floor:

Can't think why??? At least mine is a C4, even if it is RWD.

MC

Gray79 said:

What's "man" wheel drive?

Alex said:
Gray79 said:

What's "man" wheel drive?

Man wheel drive = rear wheel drive.

Gay wheel drive = four wheel drive.

P.s. not intended to offend anyone in this pc world we live in, only light hearted fun. :cop:

That might earn you 10mins in the sinbin Grayzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back