Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo tyres

alcarmichael

Spa-Francorchamps
Just looking for suggestions of the best places to source a set of tyres from please....

alcarmichael said:
Just looking for suggestions of the best places to source a set of tyres from please....

I actually found Kwikfit to be the cheapest surprisingly.

Did you use their website? I entered in my rear tyre size 295 30 18 and got only one result: Bridgestone S02A at £238.50!

Usual websites I search are

Blackcircles
Oponeo
Tyreleader
Camskill

I've recently had a full set of ps2's from camskill, was about £600 if I remember correctly. People say they are old tech these days. I'm more into cornering than straight line hooning and can't fault them wet or dry at any speed 8)

Mac

Nightrain QDUN4 said:
Costco!
PS2's N3's fitted £559.00 a few weeks ago.

I have to wait two or three weeks for them to be in stock but looks like Costco is the winner.

It was £559.56 VAT included, the actual price was £639.00 however, they had an offer on late March £80.00 off with four fitted. Worth speaking to them to see what offers are coming up, I think it Goodyear's this month.

I used Asda tyres recently, they were cheaper than black circles .

+1 for Costco - they have a Michelin deal on at the moment, £80 off for a set

alcarmichael said:
Did you use their website? I entered in my rear tyre size 295 30 18 and got only one result: Bridgestone S02A at £238.50!

What tyre size are people running on 10J x 18 turbo twist rear wheels?

Porsche datasheet lists 265/35 R18 as the approved size. I have these on the rears, they look a little stretched and the sidewalls are less vertical than the 225/40 on the fronts...

Guy

Michelin PS2 295/30/18 N rated
on hollow spoke turbo twists, 18 x 11. 265 on these wheel will be way to narrow.

225/40/18 N rated PS2 on the front

Shame Michelin won't release PS4S in these sizes

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back