Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Remaps

Donx22

Can anyone recommend anyone else to get a remap from apart from Wayne at Chipwizards or know how to get hold of him lol been trying for a couple of months with no luck and left him a txt back then.

Car has had a few modifications now and want to make sure it's not running lean with the decats before I start taking it to tracks. I only really know of Wayne being the go to guy but if I can't get hold of him I may have to find somewhere else unfortunately :-(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Definitely wait for Wayne. It also took me weeks/months to get a response. Keep persisting... it's worth it :).

Right, will do!

Il try get hold of him on Facebook. I do want to wait for him but the need to give the car a good running is bad! But I suppose all good things come to those who wait and all!
Il keep at it :thumbs:

Just completed my day with Wayne - persevere, it's worth the wait!!

3 months to get a booking, not to mention the drive from Aberdeenshire!!

It is worth the wait but he is very hard to get hold of . have you tried texting him , he told me he cannot hear his phone ring as its so noisy at his shop so to txt him and he does reply after a while. I also know he's been mega busy with the start of the race season and actually put on FB that he cannot accept jobs until the race seasons underway, but that was some weeks ago. :thumb:

'You can't do any work answering the bloody phone!" His words!

If he's on the dyno, there's no way he'll hear you. Correct on the above post too - pre race season he's flat out but should be available now.

There's a reason the race teams use him.....

Facebook Messenger is a good bet. Apparently he's on Facebook when nature calls, so probably more chance of a response than a text.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back