Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Time to say Goodbye, sorted Cayman 987 S for sale!

The return of Marty Wild

I truly love this car, but given my driving usage and now having a little one. My precious just sits unused now, gone from being wary of putting the miles on, to setting reminders to get out there and blow away the cobwebs.

Link to advert on third party site removed by 911uk moderator. Sorry.

Ownership thread here:

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=116411

911uk ad here:

http://www.911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9087

Looks a superb car, should sell quickly. Good luck

Thanks Maldren.

Tried putting an ad up on AT too, but my god, their facilities are useless. I couldn't put in all the extensive info and then they wanted £40 for two weeks advertising.

The car is advertised on here too now.

The return of Marty Wild said:
Link to advert on third party site removed by 911uk moderator. Sorry.

I think that says a lot .. the rules have to be followed .. but i've never seen a "sorry" comment before ..

Hats off to the mod there ... respect .

Looks like a fabulous car, fairly priced. Hopefully it will find a good home soon!

Yeah apologies to the admin/mods, I was unsure posting the link was legit.

Thanks, Rob, was difficult to pick a price, I hope it's there or there abouts given the provenance, colour and rarity of options.

LOoks lovely! I'm tempted to get some cash out of mine by swapping to something like this.

GLWS, I'm sure it will go soon :thumb:

Cheers James, shame you're too far for a sneaky test drive :thumb:

BTTT

C'mon people, the car needs a good home. Rather it went to the forum as opposed to the joeys I have contacting me from Pistonheads.

Deposit taken, fingers crossed it's sold.

Can't believe I'm saying that, bitter sweet. New owner wanted a year MOT so it flew through yesterday :thumb:

Great/Sad news, someone's getting a great car.
:thumb: :sad:

Is it going to someone via the forum?

There were a few forum nibbles but but never heard back.

Guy emailed from PH, put a deposit down without even seeing it. Then after that, the phones were off the hook. Very strange indeed.

He's coming to see it Monday, hope it all works out. He agreed to the 500 being non refundable and says he's already bought a plate for her.

I'm sure he'll have it. Its obviously been loved, and is a great price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back