Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale 991.1 4s in Racing Yellow

BAM4S

Hello,

I have for sale my Porsche 991.1 4s with 42k for £59,500 ono.

Please see link below to full advert and pictures.

MOD EDIT: Sorry, links to third party adverts are not allowed.

Porsche 911 991.1 4S in Rare Racing Yellow, only a handfull of 4S in this colour and spec.

Has full Porsche service history, does not need servicing till 2020 also has 12 month MOT. 5mm + on the tyres all around, also plenty of life in the pads and discs.

Full black leather interior, which has grey stitching and grey center rev dial. Options include, 20" classic carrera alloys, BOSE® Surround Sound System, PDK, Sports Chrono package, sports design steering wheel, Bi-Xenon headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module with universal audio interface, 14 way adjustable Heated seats etc etc - It has some finance on it but will be cleared before the car is sold, also finance can be arranged at a very competitive rate and residual values. Next MOT due 08/04/2020,

Thanks

Kind regards

Bilaal

Attachments

• img_20190519_155635__copy_min_103.jpg
    img_20190519_155635__copy_min_103.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,452
Sorry Bilaal,

Please list details of your car, preferably with pictures.

Better still, also place an advert in our free classified section.

Your car looks superb and I'm sure it well quickly. Yellow is not for everyone. Sadly, it's not for me otherwise I'd have been very interested. There's very few sub £60k 4S cars around.

Good Luck

Ah do apologize!

Porsche 911 991.1 4S in Rare Racing Yellow, only a handfull of 4S in this colour and spec.

Has full Porsche service history, does not need servicing till 2020 also has 12 month MOT. 5mm + on the tyres all around, also plenty of life in the pads and discs.

Full black leather interior, which has grey stitching and grey center rev dial. Options include, 20" classic carrera alloys, BOSE® Surround Sound System, PDK, Sports Chrono package, sports design steering wheel, Bi-Xenon headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module with universal audio interface, 14 way adjustable Heated seats etc etc - It has some finance on it but will be cleared before the car is sold, also finance can be arranged at a very competitive rate and residual values. Next MOT due 08/04/2020,

Link to ad http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9085

T8 said:
Sorry Bilaal,

Please list details of your car, preferably with pictures.

Better still, also place an advert in our free classified section.

Your car looks superb and I'm sure it well quickly. Yellow is not for everyone. Sadly, it's not for me otherwise I'd have been very interested. There's very few sub £60k 4S cars around.

Good Luck

Terry, surely you have gone quite mad, yellow is, of course, the new red :thumb: :grin:

OP good luck that's a beauty.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back