Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: Sport Steering Wheel - PDK

phantomed

Wanted - sport steering wheel with paddles for PDK for 997.2

Let me know if you have one for sale. Ideally black leather, but will consider alcantara.

I believe all PDK sport steering wheels are interchangeable in that era, so a wheel off a cayman, boxster, 997.2, 991.1 will all be fine.

There's about 6 on Ebay....

I'll probably have one for sale soon :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:

Hi spongebob what wheel do you have and when do you think it would be ready. What sort of money would you be looking for

love154 said:
Phil 997 said:
New the sports wheel from the OPC is around £750/800 there are no 997 ones left as the 991 part number superseded it so it would be the 991 part number you would need to ask for . Heres a used one at a fair price

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Por...616259?hash=item26200f13c3:g:OuUAAOSwIlhdDQCh

Hi phill I looked at that one but the bottom bit is broken

Sorry mate hadn't spotted that , I brought my alcantara sport wheel from the OPC it was a fair bit cheaper than Design 911

love154 said:

Hi spongebob what wheel do you have and when do you think it would be ready. What sort of money would you be looking for

Unfortunately I'm after the broken one you mention at a much cheaper price, repair, recover in Alcantara then sell my existing, but they won't budge on price. :?

love154 said:

Unfortunately I'm after the broken one you mention at a much cheaper price, repair, recover in Alcantara then sell my existing, but they won't budge on price. :?
Is your leather then. How come you want to change

Hi,I have a PDK sports steering wheel in Alcantara, this was given with my car from OPC Chester, I have all the original packaging too. DM if your interested. Thanks.

AMS911 said:
Hi,I have a PDK sports steering wheel in Alcantara, this was given with my car from OPC Chester, I have all the original packaging too. DM if your interested. Thanks.

Pm sent

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back