Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Orange callipers?

INWB

Monza
Dilemma

Once again I'm thinking of throwing caution to the wind and getting callipers refreshed. The logo has faded and a couple of marks are present.

So question

I have my steering wheel etc with orange stitching. It just sits nicely with midnight blue and lifts things in my view. So outside should I stick with the theme and have orange callipers and S badge? I'm thinking of have a Porsche classic graphic in orange down the sides so it would bring it all together. However, I'm hesitating because I'm not sure if it would buyers off. (If I do this I may put orange seatbelts on the to do list as well.)

Thoughts appreciated as always

If it's a keeper then definitely yes, do it. I'm all for making the cars are own.

If selling in a few years then probably not.

Go for it, easy enough to change if you change your mind.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Go for it, easy enough to change if you change your mind.

MC

THAT LOOKS ACE.

Right sorted. Going to get them done.

Not a 911 but you get the jist from my 944, orange calipers and decals, it's reversible if I ever get to selling it and it definitely lifts the dark blue look of the original paint.

26525318339_e24e0138b6_k.jpg

Go for it , easily reversable if you want to change to sell in the future

Why stop at the callipers.. :dont know:

Seen at Porsches in the Glen yesterday.

Attachments

• _dsc6095_565.jpg
    _dsc6095_565.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 921
Why shouldn't you? I have red calipers and I got the side stripe with the Porsche script in red to match, which works for me.

I've just done exactly this on my R53 Mini Cooper S. Started off getting the seat belts re-webbed in bright orange, then painted the wheel calipers orange and then repainted the wing mirrors & interior door handles orange. Now debating to do the wheels or not. The cars black, so I think orange wheels will set it off nicely & not be too much.

All good fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back