Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Porsche Design kitchen knives

Tertius

I have a couple of Porsche Design Type 301 kitchen knives for sale.

I bought a sort of set used and these two are surplus to requirements.

I have the large chef's knife and the utility knife:

Chef's knife has a 24cm blade and if you can find it is now about £118 to buy new.

The utility knife has a 12cm blade and is now about £59 new.

I got them both used and fortunately I paid a lot less than that! I have sharpened both knives with Japanese water stones and they are both in excellent condition including the original boxes - see pictures.

As they are knives I will need to be confident any buyer is over 18 so please don't be offended if I ask to see some ID.

I am asking £35 for the chef's knife and £15 for the utility - each plus a fiver to cover delivery. If you want both a fiver should cover the two; alternatively you can collect in person from Barnes SW13.

T301_chef_01.jpg

T301_chef_02.jpg

T301_chef_03.jpg

T301_chef_04.jpg

T301_chef_05.jpg

T301_utility_01.jpg

T301_utility_03.jpg

T301_utility_04.jpg

T301_utility_05.jpg

T301_utility_06.jpg

T301_both_01.jpg

HI

Nice knifes. I will take both.

I work in Victoria if it helps with meeting up or else we can sort out posting ?

Regards Faried

PM sent

Had a set of half a dozen of them, they are decent, esp the big chef one. Bread knife is still sharp now, about 10 years later

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back