Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Minor tweeks

Ade_MK

Hi Everyone

So since I picked up the C4S I've been making a few alterations to better suit my tastes. I've got the Porsche 5mm spacers all round to keep the warranty sound.

I've added some 911 R style stripes to help calm the white down to my eyes a bit and changed the rear letters and script to a nice simple black arrangement.

I know that it won't be to everyone's tastes but I'm really pleased with it.

Also it's just come back from the detailers so is now coated with some Gtechniq loveliness 8)

Attachments

• dscf6748npr_195.jpg
    923.1 KB · Views: 2,774
  • photo_08_05_2019_21_50_55npr_640.jpg
    photo_08_05_2019_21_50_55npr_640.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,774
  • photo_09_05_2019_08_03_53_454.jpg
    photo_09_05_2019_08_03_53_454.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,774
468fdd2a24e7a7e0afab2ba7ee18f20b.png

Looking good 👍😎

It looks great. Reversible mods are mostly appreciated on here with the later cars.

Not so subtle, but I think you got it just right! looks very good :thumb:

Thanks everyone. :-D

I was always mindful of whatever I did being reversible in case I, or the market, didn't like it come resale time, whenever that may be.

The only change i think i'd like now is to fit some red seatbelts. But i'm stuck in the mire of the crazy expensive Porsche route or the re-webbing route. Then if the re-webbing uses all the Porsche mechanicals would that still cause warranty problems? :frustrated:

Ade

Ade_MK said:
Thanks everyone. :-D

I was always mindful of whatever I did being reversible in case I, or the market, didn't like it come resale time, whenever that may be.

The only change i think i'd like now is to fit some red seatbelts. But i'm stuck in the mire of the crazy expensive Porsche route or the re-webbing route. Then if the re-webbing uses all the Porsche mechanicals would that still cause warranty problems? :frustrated:

Ade

There not gonna know they aren't genuine :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
There not gonna know they aren't genuine :thumb:

That suddenly makes it a much more interesting proposition..... :thumb: 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back