Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996.2 Cab roof expert

Adrianos

Does anyone know of an Independent in the East Sussex/Kent area that 'know their onions' in respect of the cab roof on 996's?

i would tend to say any indy or OPC as the roofs are not that difficult to diagnose .. it depends on what fault you have if you could please elaborate on whats wrong .

This place springs to mind if you have no others though ..

https://www.precisionporsche.co.uk/contact

rdodger said:
I thought Alex was the Cab roof expert?

Indeed he is , anyone that replaces their own roof IS an expert imho .. but he's not in my area so i'm offering my humble skills to help if i can :D

deMort said:
rdodger said:

Indeed he is , anyone that replaces their own roof IS an expert imho .. but he's not in my area so i'm offering my humble skills to help if i can :D

I think you are just being greedy and leaving nothing for anyone else :lol:

rdodger said:
deMort said:
rdodger said:

I think you are just being greedy and leaving nothing for anyone else :lol:

:floor:

you have caught me out young man .. i have to admit that .

I'm also a little weird in that i like problems on things like this .. a cab roof that wont shut ... a roof that won't fully open .. i can say what both of these faults are as i've seen one or two ..and ..

To actually fix a problem .. even after all these years doing this still gives me a buzz .. i've won the car has lost !

Why i'm still doing this job i guess :)

EDIT ..

Btw .. i don't think the OP is coming back !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back